<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1105493957068736637?origin\x3dhttp://divo-the-best.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
about
blog
tag
links
Saturday, May 9, 2009
8:36 PM

Although I am quite busy preparing for exams.
I decided to post this to encourge everyone.
I think this can be a kind of testimony.
I am very inspired by this :
In the face of the storm, remember that you are never alone..
That he is always beside you, for you are one of His own. Call out to Him in times of need and He will always hear ou , reaching out with love and care and keeping ever near you.
When i was feeling very lousy and stress , I found this card which i thought i lost it many years ago. God make it appear at this time ( very miraclous indeed ) . I really felt very loved by Him. Even when you are facing a sitution ( can be exam also), He is always there . Keep reminding yourself that He is your help when you need Him and cast everything to Him. The stress, worries and everything just cast it unto Him and simply believe He will help you. It works for me because the funny thing is that I am not feeling really very stress up although i have been studying alot. It just gives me a feeling that studying is a very fun thing.
hahas amazing right?
OK anyways gracegrace for all your examinations.
I believe that all your results will be very very good because it's your inheritance (: