Friday, November 21, 2008
Today had our last Dg!
It was awesome ok!?
took lots of pictures and was asked by rebekah to post the funny stuff about what we did during the Dg and all stuff.
that was what we did the games and so on...
quite funny and random so should go read hahas
you have to write if i sth sth
den the nxt person who gets ur card will write i would sth sth..
so tht is hw it goes...!
1)If i were a butterfly i would be happy because barney sings songs to people without meaning it
2)If i had wings i would join the air force
3)If i were Jason Bourne he would not exist.
4)If there were computers in the world I would weight twice as much as you!
5)If i had a new dog, I would go and watch a Manchester United.
6)If my head was stuck in the toilet bowl i would slowly wither away and die of dehydration
7)If i were to play for Manchester United I would pray for God's salvation and deliverance.
8)If waggy were not to meet with the accident and goldilocks I would abuse my powers by beating up the bullies in the school.
9)If i were a cow I'd be the cleanest person in Singapore.
10)If I was lock outside my house I would not be here.
11)If waggy was a cow I will get an autograph.
12) If the queen died Rachel would turn into a clown
13)If i were a cat I would go to the library everyday
14)If barney the purple dinosaur was murdered by elmo I would join the navy seas.
15)If Japan sank in the sea I would save the sea
16)If i were to strike it rich shakespeare would say "I hate emo poems!"
17)If there was a power-cut (islandwide) and i was stuck in the bathroom with soap all over me
i will not attend the funeral.
18) If obabma was a brother to osama i would want it to become a tomato
19)If there weren't cameras on the earth i would have wings.
20)If the world had nobody it will be sad
21)If i were superman stefan and twins will be very sad.
22)If i were iron man I would braid my long beard with pink ribbons
23)If i learnt hoe to read I would try to call the plumber.
ok tht's all it is damn super random ok?!
hahas
it was awesome for the last dg was the year took pictures will post tmrw!
hahaas
and oh ya the game me, rebekah and rachel is playing
here goes
one day a dog called waggy went for a walk - written by rachel
waggy met with a car accident - witten by me
he decided that he needed the loo really bad but there was none around- written by reb
goldilocks got eaten by waggy- by rachel
it was sad and cried-by me
then he swell like a tomato and popped; nobody saw him agaain-by reb
funny and random
hahas!
tht was wad reb thought of
ok done here
have a blessed wk guys!
:)
Friday, November 21, 2008
Today had our last Dg!
It was awesome ok!?
took lots of pictures and was asked by rebekah to post the funny stuff about what we did during the Dg and all stuff.
that was what we did the games and so on...
quite funny and random so should go read hahas
you have to write if i sth sth
den the nxt person who gets ur card will write i would sth sth..
so tht is hw it goes...!
1)If i were a butterfly i would be happy because barney sings songs to people without meaning it
2)If i had wings i would join the air force
3)If i were Jason Bourne he would not exist.
4)If there were computers in the world I would weight twice as much as you!
5)If i had a new dog, I would go and watch a Manchester United.
6)If my head was stuck in the toilet bowl i would slowly wither away and die of dehydration
7)If i were to play for Manchester United I would pray for God's salvation and deliverance.
8)If waggy were not to meet with the accident and goldilocks I would abuse my powers by beating up the bullies in the school.
9)If i were a cow I'd be the cleanest person in Singapore.
10)If I was lock outside my house I would not be here.
11)If waggy was a cow I will get an autograph.
12) If the queen died Rachel would turn into a clown
13)If i were a cat I would go to the library everyday
14)If barney the purple dinosaur was murdered by elmo I would join the navy seas.
15)If Japan sank in the sea I would save the sea
16)If i were to strike it rich shakespeare would say "I hate emo poems!"
17)If there was a power-cut (islandwide) and i was stuck in the bathroom with soap all over me
i will not attend the funeral.
18) If obabma was a brother to osama i would want it to become a tomato
19)If there weren't cameras on the earth i would have wings.
20)If the world had nobody it will be sad
21)If i were superman stefan and twins will be very sad.
22)If i were iron man I would braid my long beard with pink ribbons
23)If i learnt hoe to read I would try to call the plumber.
ok tht's all it is damn super random ok?!
hahas
it was awesome for the last dg was the year took pictures will post tmrw!
hahaas
and oh ya the game me, rebekah and rachel is playing
here goes
one day a dog called waggy went for a walk - written by rachel
waggy met with a car accident - witten by me
he decided that he needed the loo really bad but there was none around- written by reb
goldilocks got eaten by waggy- by rachel
it was sad and cried-by me
then he swell like a tomato and popped; nobody saw him agaain-by reb
funny and random
hahas!
tht was wad reb thought of
ok done here
have a blessed wk guys!
:)