Thursday, October 9, 2008
The Lord is my real teacher, and I shall not lack any wisdom.He refreshes me with His peace, when chaos is all around me.He quietly reminds me to pray and lean on His creativity to do all my assignments.He positions me in His favour.He keeps my sanity everyday and guides me in my decisionsThat I might honour Him in all that I do.Even though I face absurd amounts of instructions, challenging deadlines, multiple CCAs, extended trainings gossiping classmates, discriminating class chair, class disharmony and uncooperative prefectsI will stand being set apart for I am not afraid ---For He is with me! His presence, His peace, and His power will see me through.He puts me in a position of influence, even when they fail to elect me.He claims me as His own, even when class cliques threaten to exclude me. My days are filled with His Spirit, who propels me to outperform my classmates Surely His goodness, faithfulness and love is better than any Starbucks hangoutHis glory plan including a GPA4.0 will hunt me down morning, noon and night When it's all said and done, I'll be studying for Him a whole lot longer, and for thatI bless His wonderful name !!!!!!
(oh and this was posted by YUMICHIKAAAAAAAA :D all the best for your tests babes (nisha we miss you))
Thursday, October 9, 2008
The Lord is my real teacher, and I shall not lack any wisdom.He refreshes me with His peace, when chaos is all around me.He quietly reminds me to pray and lean on His creativity to do all my assignments.He positions me in His favour.He keeps my sanity everyday and guides me in my decisionsThat I might honour Him in all that I do.Even though I face absurd amounts of instructions, challenging deadlines, multiple CCAs, extended trainings gossiping classmates, discriminating class chair, class disharmony and uncooperative prefectsI will stand being set apart for I am not afraid ---For He is with me! His presence, His peace, and His power will see me through.He puts me in a position of influence, even when they fail to elect me.He claims me as His own, even when class cliques threaten to exclude me. My days are filled with His Spirit, who propels me to outperform my classmates Surely His goodness, faithfulness and love is better than any Starbucks hangoutHis glory plan including a GPA4.0 will hunt me down morning, noon and night When it's all said and done, I'll be studying for Him a whole lot longer, and for thatI bless His wonderful name !!!!!!
(oh and this was posted by YUMICHIKAAAAAAAA :D all the best for your tests babes (nisha we miss you))